We can customize a program, website, interactive web-tools, results tracking databases or school curriculum to meet the online format you envision.
We deploy a proven project methodology that allows us to work with you in an efficient and pragmatic manner. Our team consists of a unique and comprehensive blend of skills and resources that allow us to bring ideas from conception to reality in a timely, economical and professional manner.
Examples of custom projects
- HASTE - We were asked by the BC Ministry of Environment to design, develop and manage a province-wide on-line hub for all resources relating to to-and-from school transportation GHG emissions reductions. The project included development of a website, interactive travel calculator and safe routes to school planner.
- AdditupOntario - We were asked to develop a personal GHG footprint calculator and reduction pledge/mapping facility for the Ontario Ministry of Evnrionment's new AdditupOntario resident engagement initiative.
- Sustainabilityinmybackyard - We were asked by the City of Surrey, B.C. to develop a web-based education resource to provide local Surrey students and the general public insights into the sustainable aspects of a new development, the East Clayton Sustainable Neighbourhood.
- Greenlearning.ca - We worked with the Pembina Institute to develop an on-line classroom lighting energy use calculator and curriculum for a Grades 4 - 7 education program.
- Your U-Turn - We developed a Grade 10 environmental leadership program developed and managed by Passion for Action in partnership with the city of Surrey B.C. Environment Canada's EcoAction program, and the Environmental Education Action Program Society.